Cities XL 2012 is now available!

Moderator: Focus Team

Keenin
Posts: 9
Joined: 12 October 2010, 16:40
Location: Im Norden von Deutschland

Re: Cities XL 2012 is now available!

Postby Keenin » 20 October 2011, 19:09

@vg_colt

Any news??? :ugeek:

EDIT:
I added you on Steam. ;) (Sgt.Fopper)

vg_colt
Posts: 10
Joined: 20 October 2011, 01:15

Re: Cities XL 2012 is now available!

Postby vg_colt » 20 October 2011, 19:14

Keenin wrote:@vg_colt

Any news??? :ugeek:

EDIT:
I added you on Steam. ;) (Sgt.Fopper)


Well steam for some reason downloading not expansion but the hole 6 gigs game :shock:

And i didnt find the page with achievments :(

User avatar
cos267
Posts: 37
Joined: 29 September 2010, 07:24
Location: Denver, Colorado

User reviews and comments (SUBMIT PLEASE)

Postby cos267 » 20 October 2011, 19:34

:?: So players that have played it now or will be playing it and have had the chance to evaluate the game, can we get some opinions and user reviews. Specifically :?:

How does it hold up to larger cities (frame rates) - And no it doesnt support mutli-core for those still wondering
Any obvious changes?
Buildings additions?
Maps?
The user builing mod tool (something along that name)
Is it worth the purchase?

:shock:

MoonStorm
Posts: 2
Joined: 20 October 2011, 19:37

Re: Cities XL 2012 is now available!

Postby MoonStorm » 20 October 2011, 19:45

Rome101 wrote:No, it does NOOOOOOOOOOOOOT support multi-core. Stop asking this, use the search function. That's the millionth time someone asks.


Maybe YOU should use the search function. There is no clear information about the outstanding problems being fixed in 2012. And people are entitled to know. More questions like this the better. At least new people coming on this forum will stear clear of this game and Focus will have to allocate the proper resources to fix these issues. We're tired of getting tricked over and over again! :x

User avatar
Elmo
Moderator ; End 2010 Award - Best User Requested Mods
Moderator ; End 2010 Award - Best User Requested Mods
Posts: 968
Joined: 23 July 2010, 14:09
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria

Re: Cities XL 2012 is now available!

Postby Elmo » 20 October 2011, 20:12

MoonStorm wrote:
Rome101 wrote:No, it does NOOOOOOOOOOOOOT support multi-core. Stop asking this, use the search function. That's the millionth time someone asks.


Maybe YOU should use the search function. There is no clear information about the outstanding problems being fixed in 2012. And people are entitled to know. More questions like this the better. At least new people coming on this forum will stear clear of this game and Focus will have to allocate the proper resources to fix these issues. We're tired of getting tricked over and over again! :x


Sadly, Rome101 is right. Focus has stated that for now they will not be working on making the game utilise more than one core.

Der_Gnutz
Posts: 21
Joined: 03 April 2011, 18:18

Re: User reviews and comments (SUBMIT PLEASE)

Postby Der_Gnutz » 20 October 2011, 21:44

cos267 wrote:Is it worth the purchase?


NO, all you get are some new buildings and a few maps. That's all. All the things, that sucked in 2011 are still sucking

Rome101
Posts: 302
Joined: 04 June 2011, 14:06

Re: Cities XL 2012 is now available!

Postby Rome101 » 20 October 2011, 22:08

MoonStorm wrote:
Rome101 wrote:No, it does NOOOOOOOOOOOOOT support multi-core. Stop asking this, use the search function. That's the millionth time someone asks.


Maybe YOU should use the search function. There is no clear information about the outstanding problems being fixed in 2012. And people are entitled to know. More questions like this the better. At least new people coming on this forum will stear clear of this game and Focus will have to allocate the proper resources to fix these issues. We're tired of getting tricked over and over again! :x


If you had used the search function you would have find Focus's announcement regarding this matter and see I was right.

No one is getting tricked - Focus might do a really lame job at developing, but it never lied about it. They always said that the 2012 expansion pack is 300 new buildings and 15 new maps. There was never anything else.

User avatar
Simmer
Posts: 149
Joined: 26 September 2011, 16:45
Location: Kiev, Ukraine

Re: Cities XL 2012 is now available!

Postby Simmer » 20 October 2011, 22:27

Well... well... well...

I should bet Oliver and some guys a few days earlier.
I was right. Despite I was joking, but said the truth:
The modding tools won't make us able to create own buildings. Though they are really COOL - they require a high-end soft! :lol:
Image

nuxyda
Posts: 18
Joined: 18 May 2011, 18:00

Re: Cities XL 2012 is now available!

Postby nuxyda » 20 October 2011, 23:57

I CAN'T PLAY THIS GAME!!! :evil:

I have the expansion pack and the name of the new construction there isn't!!!! It's impossible play the game witHout the information's buildings!!! :x

Can I get a refund of 13 euros? :(

Where is the staff? I want to send them an e-mail

Rome101
Posts: 302
Joined: 04 June 2011, 14:06

Re: Cities XL 2012 is now available!

Postby Rome101 » 21 October 2011, 01:05

Simmer wrote:Well... well... well...

I should bet Oliver and some guys a few days earlier.
I was right. Despite I was joking, but said the truth:
The modding tools won't make us able to create own buildings. Though they are really COOL - they require a high-end soft! :lol:


3DMax is available for free. If only people started surfing XLNation a bit more...


Return to “News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests