Cities XL 2012 is now available!

Moderator: Focus Team

mrjafeir

Re: Cities XL 2012 is now available!

Postby mrjafeir » 26 November 2011, 12:14

Hello
I have this game
When you install it on my device after the installation is finished and asked me to enter the active code
Is it any help?

nicko2u

Postby nicko2u » 26 November 2011, 12:16

Enter your registration code, if you don't have it contact the supplier you bought your game from.

Frosty

Postby Frosty » 27 November 2011, 01:16

I have 2012 and am a new user to the series. I need a game guide and so far can not find one.

Oliver

Postby Oliver » 27 November 2011, 11:03

Best Regards
Oliver - the epic green monsterlike writerperson

Swedish Berserk

Postby Swedish Berserk » 05 December 2011, 22:59

aarbee wrote:
Swedish Berserk wrote:Hello! This is good news! :D Does anybody now if this game takes advantage of multicore processors?

I am not sure if it is single or multicore.
But I saw 1 core spin up at the start of CitiesXL 2012.
Usage 80-98% on an Intel 2600K.
A second core started to do something else on a later moment.

Memory usage seems a bit lower.
I saw nearly 4 gb in use.

Okey thanks for the information mate. :)

Rome101 wrote:No, it does NOOOOOOOOOOOOOT support multi-core. Stop asking this, use the search function. That's the millionth time someone asks.

I have both Cities XL and Cities XL 2011 and it starts going slow because lack of multi core support. So yeah im gonna keep asking for this must have feature.

vg_colt wrote:
Rome101 wrote:No, it does NOOOOOOOOOOOOOT support multi-core. Stop asking this, use the search function. That's the millionth time someone asks.

No thats outstanding, i think this hole multi core situation become legendary, and even when it will be fixed, i suppose there will be a lot of people asking this question :D

Yeah how funny..... Arent you supposed to ask for things in a forum? If it bothers someone dont answer the post!

MoonStorm wrote:

Maybe YOU should use the search function. There is no clear information about the outstanding problems being fixed in 2012. And people are entitled to know. More questions like this the better. At least new people coming on this forum will stear clear of this game and Focus will have to allocate the proper resources to fix these issues. We're tired of getting tricked over and over again! :x

Yeah i think everyone has the right to know if the game supports multi core processors.

Oliver

Postby Oliver » 06 December 2011, 15:17

Yeah i think everyone has the right to know if the game supports multi core processors.

You have. But you would easily know so if you would bother to use the search box.
Best Regards
Oliver - the epic green monsterlike writerperson

MinDBlanK

Postby MinDBlanK » 21 December 2011, 19:37

It doesn't, that is why it is garbage, and if another is released (which I doubt, althought Focus have shown some audacity with 2012) it will not be getting purchased.

Return to “News”