Ideas for CitiesXL

Moderator: Focus Team

nicko2u

Re: Ideas for CitiesXL

Postby nicko2u » 20 September 2012, 15:34

mikamocha_ye wrote:Angkots are the main intracity transport in Indonesia. The word Angkot itself is an abbreviation for Angkutan Kota, and don't have english name (although Angkutan Kota literally means City Transport They're found in nearly all Indonesian cities, from small cities to metropolises. They are somewhere between cars and minibuses, can carry up to 10 passengers (actually, they don't have rules about that, drivers/kondektur (driver assistant) still accept passengers even when they don''t have empty seats anymore ), have semi fixed routes (starting from one point to another, without fixed routes they pass) , and stop everywhere they need. They need to be implemented to CXL. Advice: No need to create routes, just need to build Angkot terminals, without company (every angkot is private here, no company owned that!!!).

Yeah taxi's should be in the game for sure(all types). just like other transport trains, etc. I guess the game was never finished.

mikamocha_ye

Postby mikamocha_ye » 21 September 2012, 06:38

nicko2u wrote:
mikamocha_ye wrote:Angkots are the main intracity transport in Indonesia. The word Angkot itself is an abbreviation for Angkutan Kota, and don't have english name (although Angkutan Kota literally means City Transport They're found in nearly all Indonesian cities, from small cities to metropolises. They are somewhere between cars and minibuses, can carry up to 10 passengers (actually, they don't have rules about that, drivers/kondektur (driver assistant) still accept passengers even when they don''t have empty seats anymore ), have semi fixed routes (starting from one point to another, without fixed routes they pass) , and stop everywhere they need. They need to be implemented to CXL. Advice: No need to create routes, just need to build Angkot terminals, without company (every angkot is private here, no company owned that!!!).

Yeah taxi's should be in the game for sure(all types). just like other transport trains, etc. I guess the game was never finished.

Angkots are very much similar to taxi, only they are bigger than ordinary taxis, have semi fixed routes, and are shared with other passengers.

Yes, the game is pretty much uncomplete. CXL should be merged with SimCity 4, and even Cities in Motion too. CIM has much more transport types than CXL and SC4, but I won't buy that, because I cannot create cities on CIM. It just need to be merged with CXL. A suggestion for name just in case the 3 game have merged: Sim XL in Motion!!!

hebl

Postby hebl » 25 September 2012, 15:48

You do know that's never going to happen, right?

c0mpute

Postby c0mpute » 31 December 2012, 02:13

Vince wrote:This topic is now sticked so that everyone can be able to give us their ideas.

Well when I bought this game, one thing that I noticed was missing, was Australia and the major cities.. lol
The Worlds biggest island and smallest continent is missing from planet earth.. lol
I know we are downunder.. lol though never thought we were not that noticable.. lol :lol:
So thats my idea along with places like the sydney opera house and centerpoint tower and other icons around Australia..

TRains2016

Postby TRains2016 » 09 February 2015, 06:33

i need new bridges style steel arch bridge animated drawbridge animated traffic lights warning bells gates lights and bridge operator thank you very much

Return to “General Forum”