How to connect wharf

Moderator: Focus Team

Fojta

How to connect wharf

Postby Fojta » 16 October 2010, 10:44

Hi, I need help :) Does anybody know how to connect wharf to the existing road? Every time I try to connect wharf I get message that there is no room to connect it and that I have to connect it to the stilt (or something like that). Or if a picture would help more...I really don't care, I just want my marina and houses above lake. :)

Fojta

Re: How to connect wharf

Postby Fojta » 16 October 2010, 16:18

Ok, I finally managed to conntect my buildings with road. But the road is virtually on the sealine of the beach (you can almost see the waves splash over the road :) ). Is this the only option to do this?

esset

Postby esset » 16 October 2010, 16:21

Fojta wrote:Ok, I finally managed to conntect my buildings with road. But the road is virtually on the sealine of the beach (you can almost see the waves splash over the road :) ). Is this the only option to do this?

You can place wooden stilts on water:

pack->american->terrains

Looks bit more natural.

Wharf is one of the hardest and buggiest buildings to place. Usually im able to place it by sheer luck and/or coincidence, like when i have a road near beach and a flat enough surface, so you might try flattening the beach, adding the road and then snapping the wharf to that road.

Fojta

Postby Fojta » 16 October 2010, 17:51

esset wrote:
Fojta wrote:Ok, I finally managed to conntect my buildings with road. But the road is virtually on the sealine of the beach (you can almost see the waves splash over the road :) ). Is this the only option to do this?

You can place wooden stilts on water:

pack->american->terrains

Looks bit more natural.

Wharf is one of the hardest and buggiest buildings to place. Usually im able to place it by sheer luck and/or coincidence, like when i have a road near beach and a flat enough surface, so you might try flattening the beach, adding the road and then snapping the wharf to that road.

That's too bad, I really like how it looks. Well, I have a couple of those connections already (it looks stupid though), I should be glad for that anyway.

Jazzikins

Postby Jazzikins » 17 October 2010, 14:41

I'm having ALOT of trouble with this too, I'm still trying to figure it out. Anyone got any tips at all for it?

Seibel-j

Postby Seibel-j » 14 February 2015, 12:58

I have the same problem with the small pier and the residential gateway

Return to “General Forum”