What's your favorite food?

Moderator: Focus Team

User avatar
THEJESTR
Posts: 763
Joined: 28 July 2010, 02:57
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom

Re: What's your favorite food?

Postby THEJESTR » 10 January 2011, 19:23

my favorite food is also sushi ^^

my favorite drink has to be a white russian, or the english classic... tea :)
Image

User avatar
Oliver
Moderator
Posts: 1542
Joined: 25 July 2010, 08:32
Location: Wiener Neudorf, Austria
Contact:

Re: What's your favorite food?

Postby Oliver » 10 January 2011, 20:22

Good old austrian kitchen. Nothing is better than pork filet Vienna Style, so called "Schnitzel" - Pic(Attention! Not recommended for hungry people), or a good old pork roast meat (Pic).
Or has anyone ever eaten a "Tafelspitz"? Slim beef pieces often served with spinach.
Or at least some styrian baked chicken salad.

Of course we aren't eating just such things, I like asian kitchen too. Oh and I love American 50s restaurant. :lol:
Image
Best Regards
Oliver - the epic green monsterlike writerperson

User avatar
mr-tom
Moderator
Posts: 4327
Joined: 21 July 2010, 07:27
Location: South West UK

Re: What's your favorite food?

Postby mr-tom » 10 January 2011, 21:04

Looks nice. Damnit. You just reminded me that there's no food in my fridge!
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Elmo
Moderator ; End 2010 Award - Best User Requested Mods
Moderator ; End 2010 Award - Best User Requested Mods
Posts: 968
Joined: 23 July 2010, 14:09
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria

Re: What's your favorite food?

Postby Elmo » 17 January 2011, 14:06

I love Italian (pizza, pasta, etc.) and Mexican food (Fajitas, Enchiladas, Tacos etc.)

I prepare both Italian and Mexican at home, but I also love cooking my own Elmoan food - which mainly consists of healthy steamed vegetables accompanied by healthy baked meat with some spices. I've also made up a lot of potato - based dishes... <3 potatoes!

However, if I'm too lazy or tired to cook I usually get some Indian or Chinese take-away. You can get them everywhere here in London!


I'll take a picture of Elmoan food sometime, too ;)

TheDenux
Posts: 1595
Joined: 21 September 2010, 19:23

Re: What's your favorite food?

Postby TheDenux » 17 January 2011, 15:45

Uhm yeah potatoes taste good :D

Voyager42
Posts: 4
Joined: 17 January 2011, 16:38

Re: What's your favorite food?

Postby Voyager42 » 17 January 2011, 23:13

Sushi :mrgreen:
Dr.Pepper :mrgreen:

User avatar
Lori
Posts: 62
Joined: 21 September 2010, 14:16
Location: Kiev, Ukraine

Re: What's your favorite food?

Postby Lori » 17 February 2011, 14:31

Grilled meat and vegetables with dry red wine on the evening sea beach.

User avatar
mr-tom
Moderator
Posts: 4327
Joined: 21 July 2010, 07:27
Location: South West UK

Re: What's your favorite food?

Postby mr-tom » 17 February 2011, 18:52

Lori wrote:Grilled meat and vegetables with dry red wine on the evening sea beach.


Sounds good. Any beach in particular?

I've visited Odessa and Sergeyevka (probably spelled very badly), the latter had some lovely beaches. I also visited Balta, but that's quite far inland.
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Lori
Posts: 62
Joined: 21 September 2010, 14:16
Location: Kiev, Ukraine

Re: What's your favorite food?

Postby Lori » 17 February 2011, 22:26

mr-tom wrote:I've visited Odessa and Sergeyevka (probably spelled very badly), the latter had some lovely beaches. I also visited Balta, but that's quite far inland.


Oh really? What winds have brought you in our wildlands? :lol:

Odessa has nice beaches I spent there my childhood, but I never forget 2 weaks in a tent right 20 meters from water in Crimea. 13 hours of non-stop driving from Kiev and here it is: bright stars, sleeping under sea waves and feeling yourself like king-of-nature. ;)
Seems I'll repeat my feat this summer.

User avatar
mr-tom
Moderator
Posts: 4327
Joined: 21 July 2010, 07:27
Location: South West UK

Re: What's your favorite food?

Postby mr-tom » 18 February 2011, 18:21

Lori wrote:
mr-tom wrote:I've visited Odessa and Sergeyevka (probably spelled very badly), the latter had some lovely beaches. I also visited Balta, but that's quite far inland.


Oh really? What winds have brought you in our wildlands? :lol:


Visiting an orphanage that a charity I work with has links to. I don't think I've ever eaten so much watermelon in my entire life! I loved that you have branches of metro (cash and carry) there and I was able to buy some bottles of Chateau Neuf to enjoy.

Lori wrote:Odessa has nice beaches I spent there my childhood, but I never forget 2 weaks in a tent right 20 meters from water in Crimea. 13 hours of non-stop driving from Kiev and here it is: bright stars, sleeping under sea waves and feeling yourself like king-of-nature. ;)
Seems I'll repeat my feat this summer.


Odessa was very beautiful. I found Ukraine unforgettable, although too hot in the summer. I think next time I come it will be Dec or Jan. :lol:
Image
Image
Image


Return to “Blabla”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests