To all the users of this forum

Moderator: Focus Team

toslowimpro
Location: Huizen, North Holland, The Netherlands, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Milkyway, The Universe.

To all the users of this forum

Postby toslowimpro » 15 October 2012, 18:03

First of all I want to introduce myself,
Hi, I'm Paul otherwise known as ToSlowImPro.
Many of you, if not all of you, will not know who I am or why I have 145+ post though you've never seen me.
Let me explain. A good while after this forum started, I joined to discuss some matters about the game. I was really passionate about it and I had no one to talk to about it because I didn't know anybody who played.
I was welcomed directly by kind people helping me with my questions. Within a month or two I went form being a noob to really helping people, and I liked it here. I even unofficially modded here for a while, unfortunately I never got in touch with the real moderators though. After some months of intense playing I wasn't really into the game anymore, so I checked less often. And I don't really know where I'm going with this post, but I just wanted to thank you guys for being awesome and nice, and I hope this forum gets more lively again.
There is one thing I can tell you, I am playing again and I will do my best at keeping this forum alive.
Thank you for reading,
Paul
I am ToSlowImPro and I approve this message.

nicko2u

Re: To all the users of this forum

Postby nicko2u » 16 October 2012, 10:01

We all moved to http://xlnation.net/ join and have fun again

Return to “Blabla”