[MAIN TOPIC] Mod Requests Thread

Moderator: Focus Team

Mr. C

Re: [MAIN TOPIC] Mod Requests Thread

Postby Mr. C » 28 October 2011, 03:23

Is there a way to move lots to a different density? ive never liked how apartment buildings are in with low density buildings, they should be in medium density.

Also maybe it is just me but there seems to be too high of demand for office buildings and not enough for retail, does anyone know of a way to change that?

Macedonicus

Postby Macedonicus » 29 October 2011, 01:23

Hey guys, i'm requesting for a mod that would be for CXL 2011 and would contain the new residental (and office) buildings (low, medium, high density for every kind - unskilled, skilled etc.). Cuz' i really miss my old CXL 2011 with all those super working mods and Unlocker..not to mention the lack of bugs (not that there aren't any but comapred to the bugs from CXL 2012 they are nothing). So the only things i need from CXL 2012 are these new buildings. Please think about it, greetings.

westel1997

Postby westel1997 » 02 November 2011, 20:19

i think you need a dubai map
and also you must be able to build a zoo :D : a small, a medium zoo and a large one; but you can only build one
and a better road system because i've got some place where my express way need to stop for a smal road

Denco

Postby Denco » 05 November 2011, 18:52

A road that can intersect another road at less than 45 degrees?
A graduation ceremony is an event where the commencement speaker tells thousands of students dressed in identical caps and gowns that 'individuality' is the key to success."
Lesson here folks is don't graduate.

skvoha

Postby skvoha » 08 November 2011, 00:19

Hi everyone! i am new here so I hope this is the place to ask...
I have a request for a buildings pack. If someone could take a trouble of creating it, I would be extremely grateful... and I am sure a lot of builders would find them useful... right now i am starting a project that a is rough personification of some German and Swiss cities... what i would like to have are the following:

1. Swiss style red roof buildings that also can be placed in long rows right next to each other (i saw a mod here for that)... preferrably skilled/executive level med density... something that looks like this

2. Sanssouci palace which is in Potsdam near Berlin... would be fun if it could have a landmark layer and be a residence for elites, med density (who said we cannot have a place for our aristocracy to live? :D )
Here is how it looks

... and maybe an old european univeristy like

University of Potsdam

or University of Bern

I hope somebody will take on this.... Thanks :)

skvoha

Postby skvoha » 08 November 2011, 01:05

Oh! I totally forgot to ask for all these buildings to be working in CXL 2012! I hope I'm not asking for too much))) :oops:
I wish I could make it myself, but I am not skillful in this kind of job :(

ahiru

Postby ahiru » 10 November 2011, 14:07

Hello there!

I tried TNG's day/night longer cycle mod, but it doesn't work on my XL 2011...
I also tried the pack/unpacker apps, but I'm running the game under wineskin (I'm on a macbook pro) and those apps doesn't seem to work... SO I can't unpack .pack files and edit them properly, could someone please upload a longer day/night mod that would work?

I wish the day was longer (I like the sunrise-to-sunset effect) than night (night could be like 30 secs, hate the darkness on my cities), is that even possible?
thanks!!

daniwesnl

Postby daniwesnl » 11 November 2011, 00:27

ahiru wrote:Hello there!

I tried TNG's day/night longer cycle mod, but it doesn't work on my XL 2011...
I also tried the pack/unpacker apps, but I'm running the game under wineskin (I'm on a macbook pro) and those apps doesn't seem to work... SO I can't unpack .pack files and edit them properly, could someone please upload a longer day/night mod that would work?

I wish the day was longer (I like the sunrise-to-sunset effect) than night (night could be like 30 secs, hate the darkness on my cities), is that even possible?
thanks!!

Working on a mod, will probably have it ready tomorrow
viewtopic.php?f=59&t=5130
Sim City 4 (2003) supports multicore CPU's. CXL2012 (2011) doesn't.

kieran32

Postby kieran32 » 11 November 2011, 22:30

I would really like to see navigatable highway intersecions and roundabouts as I find it a bit unrealistic that the cars just stop as if they are at juncion, its really annoying as I like following cars into my city from the countryside but on highways this is difficult as I have to skip every intersecion that crops up in my path.... Please help!

alvinheriadi

Postby alvinheriadi » 14 November 2011, 13:22

I wanna request toll booth, a generating income building, overhanging building.

And a Reduction of Minimum Intersection Angle, from 45 degs to 15 degs even 10 degs for making slip road/roundabouts/non highway interchanges

Please create this mod ASAP

Return to “Custom Content Forum”