[MOD] Increase in traffic capacity

Moderator: Focus Team

City Builder

Re: [MOD] Increase in traffic capacity

Postby City Builder » 29 December 2011, 02:03

leipero wrote:Ok, here is your MOD edited, i wonder why you didn't do that anyway?

I lost interest in the game, felt it was going nowhere so didn't bother editing the mod.

Thanks for doing that.
All posts on this forum from me are mine, and do NOT represent Focus Home Interactive unless stated otherwise.
EX-Moderator of Cities XL forums

WHEN YOU ARE TIRED OF GAMES OF DESTRUCTION - Visit CITY BUILDER GAMES FOR GAMES OF CONSTRUCTION.

leipero

Postby leipero » 30 December 2011, 05:00

City Builder wrote:I lost interest in the game, felt it was going nowhere so didn't bother editing the mod.

Thanks for doing that.

Well, thank you for MOD, otherwise, it would be impossible to do this. To bad you lost interest, you can always find some fun in it. Now, for example i have problems with traffic (25 000 000 inh. now, it seems i will get 40 000 000 at the end, with MODS/CHEATS ofc), but even with all traffic is green now, unskilled workers and exec. are complaining about road traffic, and when i hover over red circle, it says 0%, go figure, changed even jam ratio, still the same, i think it is bug or i have to change something else.

mattropolis

Postby mattropolis » 08 February 2015, 01:30

Any interest in updating this patch for Cities XXL? (4 years later) :D

Return to “Custom Content Forum”