[Mod] El L.A.V.'s Mods

Moderator: Focus Team

El L.A.V.

Re: [Mod] El L.A.V.'s Mods

Postby El L.A.V. » 17 December 2010, 18:36

@ Stason,

Here is the mod you requested. Please tell me if satisfies your needs, if not, tell me what needs fixing.

Info:
1) gives you everything plus even more food
2) produces even more food but needs less jobs

Here is the link:
http://www.filedropper.com/basicandmorefood2
Guess who's back??
Any game can be made better by allowing users to mod. Thanks to all modders for helping make CXL a better game.
Also I speak fluent English (of course) and Spanish, so if a translation is needed feel free to tell me.

stason

Postby stason » 17 December 2010, 21:08

yeh that's it! thanks alot!
but 1500 food tokens, wow )) may little bit more realistic? ) like 5-10 tokens per building )

El L.A.V.

Postby El L.A.V. » 17 December 2010, 21:18

Well I guess now you have more than enough to trade with the rest of your cities. :D
Now if you really want it, I can make a more realistic version.
Guess who's back??
Any game can be made better by allowing users to mod. Thanks to all modders for helping make CXL a better game.
Also I speak fluent English (of course) and Spanish, so if a translation is needed feel free to tell me.

stason

Postby stason » 17 December 2010, 21:32

i'm trying to make all-in-one city, with no supprot cities, so i'll just trade extra food to omnicorp )

Evergreen

Postby Evergreen » 18 December 2010, 11:09

EL lav , what suppoost to be happen with that food thing , i'll tried it out but nothing changes , is there a building or something ? ;)

El L.A.V.

Postby El L.A.V. » 18 December 2010, 18:10

Evergreen wrote:EL lav , what suppoost to be happen with that food thing , i'll tried it out but nothing changes , is there a building or something ? ;)

Ok this mod will produce Food resource at higher levels for bigger cities (1500 to be exact). The motel looking building now requires less workers and also produces some more food resource. Sorry, I should have explained better to begin with.
Guess who's back??

luiscurtolo

Postby luiscurtolo » 02 January 2011, 05:35

Here i am.

i checked this mods, and in the discription u mentioned that u must delete the .patch file by Elmo from Pack folder right?

im downloading your patches but i think im not going to used cuz i evade that problem from the other toppic by creating my own Owmnicorp, the Source Palms City, with plenty city links and mods by elmo.

i would really like to use ur 2nd mod and third, but for doing so ill have to give up on my source city? (cuz ill have to delete the Elmo .patch at pack foler?)

thanks, cheers. happy new year

Eilrahc117

Postby Eilrahc117 » 08 January 2011, 01:03

Hello, I downloaded the file and i copies it into the paks folder for Cities XL 2011 and nothing happened. Can you help me?

El L.A.V.

Postby El L.A.V. » 08 January 2011, 15:57

Eilrahc117 wrote:Hello, I downloaded the file and i copies it into the paks folder for Cities XL 2011 and nothing happened. Can you help me?

Which .patch file did you download? Also, did you delete Elmo's Sandbox mod? If you didn't, this may be the problem.
Guess who's back??

WilliamL

Postby WilliamL » 19 January 2011, 11:54

Could u use a skytower building and make the building have like 6.000 workers with no unskilled? :)

That was alot of thing perhaps :D Hope u can do it :)

Cheers!

Return to “Custom Content Forum”