[Mod] El L.A.V.'s Mods

Moderator: Focus Team

jscrgaming

Re: [Mod] El L.A.V.'s Mods

Postby jscrgaming » 26 January 2011, 22:02

It wont download, followed your link and when i press download and type the words in the pictures it just goes back to the page.

Any Helps guys??
Just another Cities XL Player, Playing Cities XL and updating his City Journal

abi_flash

Postby abi_flash » 07 March 2011, 07:41

^^^ same here, i can't download it :(

mr-tom

Postby mr-tom » 07 March 2011, 08:05

Just tested. Works for me.

chicah

Postby chicah » 08 March 2011, 18:10

I think I'm experiencing a serious problem/glitch with your mod. Either that, or I completely suck at this.

Your mod now makes sure I have waaaayy too much of basically all resources, which is okay by me. Either way, the problem I am experiencing is this:
1. Your food production building does NOT produce much food. At the moment I ONLY need food, but for some reason all the other resources are overstocked while I have a serious lack of food.
2. Your industry building - I constantly get errors saying "there's something wrong with retail/industry/hotels", this might have been caused by a diffeent mod, but I removed that other mod yesterday and I still haven't noticed any change. I'm told retail, high tech, heavy industry is way too hard to find. At the same time, all my retail, high tech, heavy industry are going bankrupt, which is illogical as there is huge demand for all of them, and I keep getting the "there's something wrong with" message. I was wondering if the other buildings went bankrupt because EVERYONE went to work for your huge resource building, but that can't be right since I'm now at about 800k citizens, and as far as I know, each of those buildings hold 60k, or something. I'm told that office/high tech/manifacture and so forth is nearly impossible to find, but every time I try to zone either nothing builds or what builds get bankrupt. Getting seriously frustrated...

I'm wondering if anyone else has the same problem, and if you know what I can do with it.

El L.A.V.

Postby El L.A.V. » 15 August 2011, 02:25

As anyone may or may not have noticed, I have been away from the forums for quite a long time. Well, this long absence was due to the fact that I have been busy applying to and preparing for college. I currently plan on majoring in industrial design and more specifically for automotive design. But enough about that, now I am back and ready to contribute to the Cities XL community once again.

The following mod was made as requested by Stildawn:
Ok, so I have been able to modify some high rise office buildings so that they also produce retail along with office resources. In order to choose the building, just go to the options menu and turn on the option that allows you to choose the exact building you want. You will see that some buildings have doubles, these are the buildings that have been modified to produce retail along with offices.

Here is the download link: http://www.2shared.com/file/0krtvKpf/LA ... etail.html

@ Stildawn...Please tell me if this is what you needed, if not please tell me so as well.
@ Everyone... Your feedback is very well appreciated, also I am currently taking requests for small projects.
Guess who's back??
Any game can be made better by allowing users to mod. Thanks to all modders for helping make CXL a better game.
Also I speak fluent English (of course) and Spanish, so if a translation is needed feel free to tell me.

X-Flame

Postby X-Flame » 15 August 2011, 08:11

Is it possible to fix the plazas that appear when you use the Free Zoning tool? Right now the game fills up any extra space between the houses using a plaza that does not actually increase the quality of life, which is rather messed up.

El L.A.V.

Postby El L.A.V. » 16 August 2011, 04:33

X-Flame wrote:Is it possible to fix the plazas that appear when you use the Free Zoning tool? Right now the game fills up any extra space between the houses using a plaza that does not actually increase the quality of life, which is rather messed up.

Okay I will look into those plazas as I'm sure that they can be made to improve quality of life. I will post a download link once I get the mod working.
Guess who's back??
Any game can be made better by allowing users to mod. Thanks to all modders for helping make CXL a better game.
Also I speak fluent English (of course) and Spanish, so if a translation is needed feel free to tell me.

X-Flame

Postby X-Flame » 16 August 2011, 08:52

Sweet, good luck with it!

dublinnaru

Postby dublinnaru » 01 September 2011, 09:41

Hi El L.A.V.

Please help, i went to the link you provided to download the resoucrce-produced patch, but just got in a link where i have to register and log in, any other link i can download the patches?

Thanks.

peluche

Postby peluche » 01 September 2011, 11:13

@ dublinnaru

You do not have to register just click on download :)

Return to “Custom Content Forum”