[Mod] El L.A.V.'s Mods

Moderator: Focus Team

El L.A.V.
Posts: 63
Joined: 09 August 2010, 01:12

[Mod] El L.A.V.'s Mods

Postby El L.A.V. » 13 December 2010, 18:03

First of all I have made a few mods based on Elmo's ploppable Sandbox mod. Here they are:

I have seen requests for modified Sanbox mods and have decided to make a few different variations available for everyone.

The first one will produce everything except offices and Hi-Tech. This will allow for your offices and Hi-Tech to continue to thrive without the need for and other industry types in your city.

The second one will produce only the basic needs and Food industry. This is so you can make a city without any farms. Enjoy your hyper-modern cities-without the farms.

The third mod will produce only the most necessary things : Electricity, Fuel, Waste, and Water. It should not affect the other resources.

Incompatibilities: This mod will not work with the Sandbox mods made by Elmo, so make sure to delete Elmo's Sandbox mod from your Paks folder. Also, make sure to delete the factory looking building associated with the mod made by Elmo from any city you wish to use any of these mods in.

Thanks to Elmo for the Sandbox mod. These mods are only variations of Elmo's mod. Here is the link:
http://www.filedropper.com/ploppablesandboxmods3

Thanks to all who use the mods, feedback is welcome.
Guess who's back??
Any game can be made better by allowing users to mod. Thanks to all modders for helping make CXL a better game.
Also I speak fluent English (of course) and Spanish, so if a translation is needed feel free to tell me.

El L.A.V.
Posts: 63
Joined: 09 August 2010, 01:12

Re: [Mod] El L.A.V.'s Mods

Postby El L.A.V. » 13 December 2010, 20:09

Would you all prefer for your leisure to have no monthly cost or for those buildings to pay you?
Please post your answer so that I may make a mod based on community needs.
Guess who's back??
Any game can be made better by allowing users to mod. Thanks to all modders for helping make CXL a better game.
Also I speak fluent English (of course) and Spanish, so if a translation is needed feel free to tell me.

User avatar
mr-tom
Moderator
Posts: 4327
Joined: 21 July 2010, 07:27
Location: South West UK

Re: [Mod] El L.A.V.'s Mods

Postby mr-tom » 13 December 2010, 23:15

Good work - I'll add it to the index.

Re leisure - there's one mod already to decrease leisure costs: viewtopic.php?f=59&t=1208, but some alternatives would probably be welcome.

Tom.
Image
Image
Image

stason
Posts: 34
Joined: 18 November 2010, 02:40
Location: Russia
Contact:

Re: [Mod] El L.A.V.'s Mods

Postby stason » 14 December 2010, 13:40

The second one will produce only the basic needs and Food industry. This is so you can make a city without any farms. Enjoy your hyper-modern cities-without the farms.


this building require around 60k workers, i place it on expressway and road became red, too many workers in one building, not good man )

User avatar
Evergreen
Posts: 3694
Joined: 07 November 2010, 09:02
Location: The Netherlands

Re: [Mod] El L.A.V.'s Mods

Postby Evergreen » 14 December 2010, 15:14

El L.A.V. wrote:Would you all prefer for your leisure to have no monthly cost or for those buildings to pay you?
Please post your answer so that I may make a mod based on community needs.


I go for the option that leisure pay's me.... :)
Image

El L.A.V.
Posts: 63
Joined: 09 August 2010, 01:12

Re: [Mod] El L.A.V.'s Mods

Postby El L.A.V. » 14 December 2010, 16:40

stason wrote:
The second one will produce only the basic needs and Food industry. This is so you can make a city without any farms. Enjoy your hyper-modern cities-without the farms.


this building require around 60k workers, i place it on expressway and road became red, too many workers in one building, not good man )


Ok, there were 3 .Patch files. Each containing two buildings; one requires no workers and will produce resources, while the other 'hotel looking' building will produce large numbers jobs. If you have used Elmo's sandbox mod, these should work the same. Now when I said the second one, I mean the second .Patch file not the second building, sorry for any confusion.

On another note, I am now working on the leisure mod. I will be woking on making it so that lrisure buildings pay you instead of you paying them.
Guess who's back??
Any game can be made better by allowing users to mod. Thanks to all modders for helping make CXL a better game.
Also I speak fluent English (of course) and Spanish, so if a translation is needed feel free to tell me.

User avatar
mr-tom
Moderator
Posts: 4327
Joined: 21 July 2010, 07:27
Location: South West UK

Re: [Mod] El L.A.V.'s Mods

Postby mr-tom » 14 December 2010, 18:53

Could we possibly have a realistic version (maybe as well as the cheat one)?

Something like skate park costs money in real life, so it should in the game.
Something like a bowling alley makes money in real life, so it should make money in the game.

Is that an option?
Image
Image
Image

El L.A.V.
Posts: 63
Joined: 09 August 2010, 01:12

Re: [Mod] El L.A.V.'s Mods

Postby El L.A.V. » 14 December 2010, 19:48

mr-tom wrote:Could we possibly have a realistic version (maybe as well as the cheat one)?

Something like skate park costs money in real life, so it should in the game.
Something like a bowling alley makes money in real life, so it should make money in the game.

Is that an option?


Yes, I certainly can make two versions of the mod; realistic, and cheat.
I will work on both.
Guess who's back??
Any game can be made better by allowing users to mod. Thanks to all modders for helping make CXL a better game.
Also I speak fluent English (of course) and Spanish, so if a translation is needed feel free to tell me.

El L.A.V.
Posts: 63
Joined: 09 August 2010, 01:12

Re: [Mod] El L.A.V.'s Mods

Postby El L.A.V. » 16 December 2010, 02:46

The first version of my Leisure Cheater Mod is now available!! :D
This mod will make most of your leisure providers pay you instead of you paying them. To be exact, they pay you the "monthly cost."

Dependencies/Incompatibilities: This mod is compatible with all other mods, but if you are using Winter Dragon's leisure mod you will not see the full effect of this mod. If you wish to see th full effect, just uninstall Winter Dragon's Leisure mod called, mod_WD_Leisure_v105.

Further notes: For the next version of my Leisure Cheaters Mod, I will try to incorporate the leisure buildings unlocked by GlobexCo's Unlocker V4 mod.

Feedback is welcome and so are suggestions. Here is the link: http://www.filedropper.com/lavleisurecheater
Guess who's back??
Any game can be made better by allowing users to mod. Thanks to all modders for helping make CXL a better game.
Also I speak fluent English (of course) and Spanish, so if a translation is needed feel free to tell me.

stason
Posts: 34
Joined: 18 November 2010, 02:40
Location: Russia
Contact:

Re: [Mod] El L.A.V.'s Mods

Postby stason » 17 December 2010, 16:10

El L.A.V. wrote:
stason wrote:
The second one will produce only the basic needs and Food industry. This is so you can make a city without any farms. Enjoy your hyper-modern cities-without the farms.


this building require around 60k workers, i place it on expressway and road became red, too many workers in one building, not good man )


Ok, there were 3 .Patch files. Each containing two buildings; one requires no workers and will produce resources, while the other 'hotel looking' building will produce large numbers jobs. If you have used Elmo's sandbox mod, these should work the same. Now when I said the second one, I mean the second .Patch file not the second building, sorry for any confusion.

On another note, I am now working on the leisure mod. I will be woking on making it so that lrisure buildings pay you instead of you paying them.


AllinoneBasicandFood.patch - 2 buildings
1) produce food and requere 60k workers
2) produce everything and no workers

i need only food, couse farms took too much space, already have like 25-30 farms, and still not enough for 1kk citizens.
how about buiding that produce food and require like 1-2k workers, may call it battery farm or chicken farm, or fish market, whatever.
point is - building that produce food, but not so large like farm. good idea in unlocker mod - Fish harbor, but it produce nothing.
i think many users finds this mod very usefull, thx


Return to “Custom Content Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests