[MOD] User's Mods - Orientation Pearl Tower

Moderator: Focus Team

akesbaltine

Re: Interchange Mod - No Collision Mod

Postby akesbaltine » 29 August 2011, 05:27

Oh well is there a safer way to do it? If not just tell me how to delete the error because I seldom DL new mods anyway. I just want to have my beautiful European bridges, haha. Also while you're at it, is there a way you can get rid of bridge height all together?

user

Postby user » 29 August 2011, 05:53

I have made a mod for deleting the error. However, I can't test it because I don't know in which condition the error will come out. So can you test i for me and tell me the situation? The link can be found here. For the bridge height, the lower bound is eliminated by the no collision box mod. However, the upper bound cannot be removed. This is because the bridge foundation in the game has a certain height. If you build the bridge too high, the bridge will be "floating" in the mid air.
Joinning the world largest Cities XL forum XLNation.net
Over a hundred mods hosted on XLNation and new mods are coming out every week!
Also, over 150 City Journal has been shared, lot of them are uniquely created and designed!

akesbaltine

Postby akesbaltine » 29 August 2011, 06:30

I just tried it. I still get the "Cannot build bridge on water" error. But no crashes or anything of the likes, possibly because it hasn't actually built the bridge to cause an error.

user

Postby user » 29 August 2011, 06:37

So, I guess it solved the "foundation is too low" error, but now it has the "cannot place on water" error? However, I may not be able to solve the water problem. You can try water road to see if it solves the problem. Also, just found that this mod is imcompatible with tree mod.
Also, over 150 City Journal has been shared, lot of them are uniquely created and designed!

akesbaltine

Postby akesbaltine » 29 August 2011, 06:41

I did try with water roads. And if it's incompat with tree mod then I might have to leave this one, sorry :\ I always use tree mod.

user

Postby user » 29 August 2011, 06:47

Actually, if you have tree mod, my mod will not be working. Anyway, I know it is hard to give up tree mod. :)

Asheroo

Postby Asheroo » 29 August 2011, 07:50

ongkengchai wrote:@LtChambers: If you see the fork road mod that I have made, there is a bridge without support. It will just terreform the ground underneath it. If you put a water plazza around that bridge, the ground will be flatten. I think this is very similar to the bridge you want. Also, the no collision box in the first post will remove the collision box completely for the bridge. You can build the brdige over any buildings. Like this:
Is that what you want?

That's exactly what I was trying to explain before. It would be great to have this so we don't get those annoying errors about placing bridges over buildings.

user

Postby user » 29 August 2011, 08:00

That is the collision box remover mod I have made. You can find the details here

Asheroo

Postby Asheroo » 29 August 2011, 10:16

I already have that but I found my problem. When I was testing it before it was due to height collision with the building lot.

user

Postby user » 29 August 2011, 10:28

Can you post a picture about the error? Thanks.

Return to “Custom Content Forum”