Discover the special offer for Cities XL players only!

Moderator: Focus Team

cfav

Re: Discover the special offer for Cities XL players only!

Postby cfav » 24 September 2010, 05:39

Do you get a passcode when you download th game on Steam?

Winter Dragon

Postby Winter Dragon » 24 September 2010, 06:18

It seems pretty fair to me, but if there is a 2011 version for Steam I would really prefer to have that instead. I guess I can go digital again though.

Erdzengel

Postby Erdzengel » 24 September 2010, 09:23

50% of the new Game sounds not very good but i think its fair. But what a special offer can get the Players that have bought de "Lifetime Edition"?

I had the Lifetime and so i wont pay 50% of the new Price. What special offer can Focus get for the Lifetime?

Sorry my Englisch is terrible but i hope you can understand =).

Greetz

barboss

Postby barboss » 24 September 2010, 10:00

bought CXL 2009 and 50% off is nice move. for me personaly it doesnt matter how much .i just need answer on one question what happend to the game after release will you continu work on it ? if the answer is YES it will be THE reason for me to go for shopping .
You're Bantha Poodoo!

Vince

Postby Vince » 24 September 2010, 10:38

Hello everyone,

Some of you asked about steam availability.

The game will be available on steam on the day of the release, and the special offer will also be available.

Hope you'll enjoy it ;-).

Vince

Herdervriend

Postby Herdervriend » 24 September 2010, 16:27

I bought the official game, so, I have the key somewhere. But don't know if it's actually working. Can't way to get the game:D
My website: 112goverwelle.nl/home

jeremy12

Postby jeremy12 » 24 September 2010, 20:40

cfav wrote:Do you get a passcode when you download th game on Steam?

Yes see the screenshot below on how to find it:

My Question, i dont want to buy from focus if i am buying a digital copy i want to buy it in steam i like to keep my digital downloads in 1 place, can i get the discount via steam?

afteq

Postby afteq » 25 September 2010, 15:07

Most of you people who played the online servers in English will remember me, so my first question is will this version also be online and what new features will you ad for the enjoyment of any online play from single player. And this deal, I will be able to take advantage of it on STEAM, yes? Also as the past year has shown this game is nothing without modding tools and constant (and I mean constant, like weekly) updates with new content, so you might want to think seriously about releasing your modding tools with the game so we can generate some custom content for ourselves and those who play singleplayer, trust me when I say it'll boost interest in the game monstruously. Also a few more things. When are you going to release an in depth list of what's new, like weather, sounds etc etc. And can you suggest to the modding team that you make roads that can be made at any angle (so I can make on off ramps at extreme angles).

And Aelencia and I always fanticise about the posibilty of having buildings that are square blocks.. have buildings that are different shapes for goodness sake! :P

Cheers - afteq.

chordster

Postby chordster » 26 September 2010, 09:54

I've got to say if as much attention to detail has gone into this updated version of the game as has gone into the quite horrific grammar in this announcement then I'll be giving it a miss.

Seriously, I know that English may not be the first language of the developers, and that's fine, but if you're going to make a public statement on your website, at least employ a Communications Manager who can construct the statement for you. You're not doing yourselves any favours by publishing something that makes you sound like amateurs!

bmwracer67

Postby bmwracer67 » 26 September 2010, 11:12

I have the 2009 edition, so great news :)

I'll buy it, sure thing

Return to “News”