where to download

Moderator: Focus Team

gailvin

where to download

Postby gailvin » 08 November 2012, 00:37

I did an upgrade and overhaul to my computer and I have bought 2011 and the 2012 expansion a long time ago. I've been looking all over the web site to find where to down load the game again. Normally you would find the down load to the game in the down load section (kind of makes sense right) but when I hit the download button it wants me to pay for the game again. Where do I down load the game with out having to buy it again?

GildasfromFocus

Re: where to download

Postby GildasfromFocus » 08 November 2012, 11:02

The digital version (full version and expansion pack) available on Cities XL official web site is published by Metaboli GamesPlanet online shop.
The activation key and the download links are provided by Metaboli GamesPlanet online shop.
If you did not received your activation key and the download links, please check your Spam filter settings and look through your Junk folder.
For all your questions regarding the payment, the download, the installation or the activation of your game, please contact the technical support of Metaboli GamesPlanet online shop: http://uk-focushop.gamesplanet.com/faq_shop/ (click Ask a question).
You can also contact their technical support by e-mail by writing to: supportdl.focus@gamesplanet.com or support-shop@gamesplanet.com

We are very sorry for the inconvenience.

gailvin

Re: where to download

Postby gailvin » 08 November 2012, 20:44

I fail to understand why it is so hard to download the game when I should be able to go to the down load location, and down load the game.

I will contact both email locations and see how long it takes to get a simple answer.

Return to “Technical Forum”