Trying to reinstall Cities XL

Moderator: Focus Team

waynechan407

Trying to reinstall Cities XL

Postby waynechan407 » 01 December 2012, 13:52

Long story short, I bought Cities XL 2011 when it first came out and I had my whole computer reformatted and now I would like to reinstall it. Well, unfortunately, I cannot find the link for me to do this and everytime I click download, it takes me to the checkout page where I have to pay again. Can you please direct me to the site where I can download the game again although I forgot the login and password. I don't remember buying it from gameplanet but this was a while back and who knows. Thanks.

GildasfromFocus

Re: Trying to reinstall Cities XL

Postby GildasfromFocus » 03 December 2012, 18:26

The digital version (full version and expansion pack) available on Cities XL official web site is published by Metaboli GamesPlanet online shop.
The activation key and the download links are provided by Metaboli GamesPlanet online shop.
If you did not received your activation key and the download links, please check your Spam filter settings and look through your Junk folder.
For all your questions regarding the payment, the download, the installation or the activation of your game, please contact the technical support of Metaboli GamesPlanet online shop: http://uk-focushop.gamesplanet.com/faq_shop/ (click Ask a question).
You can also contact their technical support by e-mail by writing to: supportdl.focus@gamesplanet.com or support-shop@gamesplanet.com

We are very sorry for the inconvenience.

Return to “Technical Forum”