Steam version of Cities XXL has workshop!

Official news about Cities XXL

Moderator: Focus Team

pangonia98

Steam version of Cities XXL has workshop!

Postby pangonia98 » 15 February 2015, 02:57

Hey, guys! I have some news.

Good news, the Steam version of Cities XXL has workshop!

Bad news, the game is the same and, unless you want to buy it for mods, should not buy it!

desmyath7

Re: Steam version of Cities XXL has workshop!

Postby desmyath7 » 28 February 2015, 06:44

but been so and I apologize yeah I have the key products and I like toshow you actually for products I'd like to showyou which I debated whether or not show one Obamaand your view on them because I didn't really care for it very much Iwith that it about a month and a half ago bio-oil and just that I didn't I don't know I'm not a huge fan of it I didn't knowhow to do your vie CelloPlex Anti-Aging Cream w on huge exactly everything out there are yougonna run love it's been really you be but decided I love on I all right now I'm doing itbecause I got email and um comment when he was gonna YouTubeI'll review cell then incubated can I got anotherproduct about four weeks after that a month after thatjust left one day I got products from belly skin care beli andbaby sent me a belly well as well are well three products that they sent me didyour view on cell and do just like an actual view onbio-oil I'm going to do kinda just the likereview on both.

ishalkhan

Re: Steam version of Cities XXL has workshop!

Postby ishalkhan » 13 March 2015, 16:30

would you mind to publish the list of changes when you deploy a patch via Steam?
We offer guaranteed success for learnalanguage - learn swedish exam with help of latest certification learnalanguage - learn hebrew and practice questions and the exams of French Yabla ccie security German.about

Return to “News”