Still can't zoom out without cars turning into black boxes?

The right place to speak and share about your experiences of Cities XXL!

Moderator: Focus Team

Strange1

Still can't zoom out without cars turning into black boxes?

Postby Strange1 » 05 February 2015, 21:39

New engine? Really?

Still can't even zoom out without the cars turning into black boxes, people are already complaining about the same performance issues we suffered from in 2011. (Even back then these performance issues weren't excusable.)

I've seen some players go as far as to say this game only uses ONE CORE, some actually have what looks to be solid proof of their claims.

The most noticeable difference being the black UI, Cities XL 2011 with mods seems to be better than Cities XXL.

EDIT: Oh yeah, just to kick you while you're down, this game looks like it's from 2007, Honestly, you would have got a better response and more respect if you just released Cities XL without the extra X and told people it was pretty much the exact same game with no improvements, in what possible way can this game match up to Cities Skylines?

Jogitech

Re: Still can't zoom out without cars turning into black boxes?

Postby Jogitech » 06 February 2015, 15:44

Hello on steam give it a little fix for that prob at the steam workshop : No more boxed cars mod.
And for Focus sorry that i must say this .Were they ashamed to repeat something. That was my last Focus title. on the steam is perfecte alternative scjon in this quarter in the starting blocks. Pity would like to have my money recovered.

puppydogfish

Re: Still can't zoom out without cars turning into black boxes?

Postby puppydogfish » 06 March 2015, 13:58

like to have my Fut Coins money recovered.

Return to “General Discussion”