TO FOCUS HOME INTERACTIVE

The right place to speak and share about your experiences of Cities XXL!

Moderator: Focus Team

Marcelievsky

TO FOCUS HOME INTERACTIVE

Postby Marcelievsky » 06 February 2015, 17:38

NOT SPEAK ENGLISH, BUT I DEDICATED A LITTLE BIT OF MY TIME TO WRITE THIS OUTBURST

Thank Focus Interactive to have eluded me. Lost a fan of the Citie's series

I waited so long for the modding community or the company (which has the duty) are fixed the technical problems that prevent the player does, in fact, a city on the map size (this is false advertising, I believe). But suddenly, the pre-sale 'Cities XXL, the "successor" of the previous game, is now announced on Steam.

I was all excited to see that the company's own description of the game on Steam, said the game was optimized to run on high-performance machines (as it says in this passage: (...) "Running on an improved game engine is enhanced performances, Cities XXL offers classic and city-building content extended "(...). Ok, then got the game.

Funny, that once I started the game, NOTHING had changed from the menu. Nothing in video options, advanced, NOTHING. Ok, suddenly, the company made improvements in the 'engine' of the game ... It must have added some game elements from the previous such as streets, buildings, constructions methods (because it was / is like if I had building with Lego bricks ...) shall be implemented improvements and other innovations, because is IMPOSSIBLE that the community, very participatory, had not brought the previous game's problems to you.

FOR GOD SAKE, WHAT DID YOU CHANGED THIS GAME?

Add support for Steam Workshop was hard work to you?

I've played bad games, companies that create bad games, game franchises that have become bad. But honestly see a franchise to sell the same product before and charge twice as much, it is disappointing. I would love to get back my money back, but Steam does not reimburse what was applied.

Thanks!

Return to “General Discussion”